Before you start using Che Browser, we strongly recommend read our detailed documentation. However, we have written this step-by-step guide for a quick start with a minimum of settings that are appropriate for the most web sites. This step-by-step guide is for those who want to get started as quickly as possible. If you need to use advanced settings, then you should read the detailed documentation. You can get started quickly after reading this short step-by-step guide and come back to read the documentation later. So let's get started.
Step 1. Go to chebrowser.site. Then click on the "Download" menu item.
Go to the "chebrowser-win-x64" folder, which is located in the folder with the same name: "chebrowser-win-x64". You will see a list of files and folders. Find the file "chebrowser.exe" and run it (click twice with the left mouse button).
To register, enter a real email (may be required if you lose access to your account), a secret phrase (may be required to reset the password or for moneyback), password, password confirmation (field "Confirm Password") After clicking on "Register" button you will be registered (nothing will come to the mail, you do not need to confirm anything additionally).
A pop-up window will appear. Enter your promo code in the "Promo code" field and click on the "REDEEM" button. See the documentation for more detailed instructions on how to activate the promo code.
- Go to "Payments" section
- Click the green button "ADD MONEY TO BALANCE" in the upper right corner
- You will see a pop-up window. Then do the following steps:
- Another pop-up window will appear with the payment address and amount
- Transfer the required amount of money to the payment address from your crypto-wallet
- Click on the "I PAID" button after you transfer the money. After 3 (three) network confirmations the money will appear on your balance. After that you will be able to purchase subscriptions and profiles.
- Click on "Shopping" in the left menu.
- Click on the "Subscription" tile. The "Renew subscription" pop-up window will appear.
- Choose a subscription period.
- Click on the "RENEW NOW" button.
1. Click on "Select customization for target domains". You will see a list of domains (websites) for which customizations have been made. If the target website is in this drop-down list, then select it.
2. Specify the desired number of profiles in the "Quantity" field.
3. Click on "BUY NOW" button.
- CryptoProxy (required Promo Code for registration: 2022)
- BigMama Proxy Network
- Proxy Ninjas
- Proxy Lte
- Proxy Traff
- Local Proxies
- Proxy Tales
- 22.214.171.124 is an ip-address of type IPv4
- 11987 is a port
- someLogin is a login
- somePass is a password
If instead of the ip-address your proxy seller gives you alphabetic notation (i.e. the host name, for example, someSubDomain.someHost.com), then you need to use one of the services to determine the ip-address of the host. For example, this one.
Some proxy services give only "ip:port" without username and password. In this case, leave the fields "Login" and "Password" blank and click "CHECK PROXY". If the proxy-service didn't give you username and password, then in some cases, your external public ip-address (you can get it here) must be specified in the personal cabinet of your proxy-service (or proxy-service will do it automatically and you will not have to do anything additionally).
- Set the switch to "Connection: SOCKS5 proxy"
- Enter the IP-address in the "IP" field
- Enter port in the "Port" field
- Enter your login in the "Login" field
- Enter your password in the "Password" field
- Click on the "CHECK PROXY" button.
- The external IP address is determined and appears in the "External IP INFO" field.
- The values "Country", "Region", "City", "Zip" will be determined by the external IP address and will be displayed in the block "GEO IP".
- The "SET AUTO" button related to the fields "Language" and "Timezone" will become active.
In practice, the average user very rarely changes these data. Usually it happens as follows. Before the very first start of the profile, the user clicks the "SET AUTO" button. After this, the "Timezone" and "Language" are set automatically and are not subsequently changed (i.e. the "SET AUTO" button does not need to be pressed for subsequent profile starts). For more information on setting the "Timezone" and "Language", please refer to the documentation in the corresponding section.